There are many ways in which yoga boosts fertility levels in men. Here are some of the benefits:
- Yoga helps you to unwind and de-stress your mind and body. This goes a long way in boosting your fertility levels which may get suppressed due to stress hormones.
- Yoga stimulates your glands and helps release hormones like testosterone that increases fertility.
- Yoga relieves muscular tension and enhances the blood flow to the hip joints.
- Yoga helps increase blood circulation to the pelvic area that stimulates them and boosts your chances of conceiving.
8 Yogasanas for Boosting Male Fertility
Here is a list of asanas or yogic postures that help increase the fertility levels:
- Sarvang Asana (Shoulder stand)
- Hal Asana (Plough pose)
- Dhanur Asana (Bow pose)
- Kumbhak Asana (Plank pose)
- Paschimottan Asana (Seated forward bend)
- Pada Hasthasana (Standing forward bend)
- Bhujang Asana (Cobra Pose)
- Nauka Asana (Boat pose)
Comments are closed.