COPING WITH STRESS DURING IVF
IVF journey is an emotional rollercoaster ride.
5 Tips to cope up with stress during IVF treatment
- Get Educated: Information is power. The more you know about the IVF process the better equipped you will be at making decisions and avoiding pitfalls.
- Be well prepared: IVF requires time and financial commitment. Prepare ahead of time to take leave from work if needed and get your finances in order.
- Get Support: Confide in a family member or friend who will be there with you in your emotional journey.
- Try to be relaxed by following a healthy lifestyle combined with exercise and regular hours of sleep.
- Practice relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation, massage, etc.